Your holidays in the Dolomites in South Tyrol
- substantial breakfast buffet with South Tyrol products
- 3/4-vital pension with a small afternoon snack
- salad buffet and choice of menus in the evening
- Ladin menu on Thursdays
- welcome aperitif with gala menu on Sundays
- new wellness area with various saunas, relaxation rooms and beauty
- new indoor and outdoor pool
- use of the climbing wall and the fitness room
- e-bike hire (for payment, except packages)
- use of children’s play room and playground
- free depot for skis and ski shoes directly at the valley station of the Piz Sorega gondola (during the winter)
- free Wi-Fi
Reduction for children in extra bed in parents' room (2 paying adults):
- Children under age 2: 85 % discount
- Children from 2 through 5 years old: 60 % discount
- Children of ages 6 through 9: 40 % discount
- Children of ages 10 through 13: 25 % discount
- Children 14 and older and adults: 15 % discount
- Room number: Unfortunately we are unable to confirm the room number, floor and position upon booking. We can only confirm your chosen room type, but will do everything possible to make sure all your requirements are met.
- Arrival and departure: On the day of arrival, rooms are available to guests from 2:00 p.m. onwards. On the day of departure, guest are required to vacate their rooms by 10:00 a.m.
- Booking confirmation: Reservations are only confirmed upon receipt of a deposit amounting to 1/3 of the total booking amount.
- Payment methods: cash (up to 2999.99 €), cheque, debit card, Visa and MasterCard
- Local tax: 1.50 €/day and person (aged 14 years and over)
Cancellation terms and conditions: Having to cancel a booking, arriving a few days late, or having to depart early is never a pleasant experience for anyone involved. In the event of the partial or complete cancellation of your booking, we reserve the right to keep your deposit as provided for by Arts. 1385 and 1386 of the Italian Civil Code. Cancellations are also subject to the following penalties for the services reserved:
- Up to 30 days in advance 0 %
- Up to 15 days in advance 40 %
- From 15 to 5 days in advance 70 %
- Fewer than 5 days in advance 90 %
Insurance: Anything can happen before you go on holiday. A cancellation insurance provides you with financial peace of mind. In accordance with EC regulations, late arrivals, cancellations or early departures could mean that you are charged a penalty fee. To avoid these costs, we suggest talking out holiday cancellation insurance. By doing so, the insurance firm covers these costs.
We therefore recommend Hogast trip cancellation insurance.
The deposit can be paid via bank transfer, credit card or online through our "Click to pay" tool.
Our bank account details:
Cassa Rurale of Val Badia, La Villa branch
IBAN: IT 87 X 08010 58181 00030 700 39 51 account holder: Hotel Störes
SWIFT-BIC: RZ S BIT 21 708