Standard double room
|Dates||Daily rate||Weekly rate|
|59,00 €||413,00 €|
The rates indicated in the tables are understood as per person per day
for a minimum stay of three nights.
B & B: -10.00€ per day
Full board: +14.00€ per day
The prices listed in the tables are half board prices per person per day, for a minimum three night stay. They include:
- a lavish breakfast buffet with products of Alta Aldige
- 5-6 course dinner with salad buffet, Ladin dinner and gala dinner
- Use of the Finnish sauna, infrared sauna and whirlpool tub
- Use of the fitness room
- Use of the children’s playroom
- Use of the indoor climbing and bouldering wall
Reduction for children in extra bed in parents' room: (2 paying adults)
- Children under age 2: 85% discount
- Children from 2 through 5 years old: 60% discount
- Children of ages 6 through 9: 40% discount
- Children of ages 10 through 13: 25% discount
- Children 14 and older and adults: 15% discount
Reservations are only confirmed upon receipt of a deposit amounting to 1/3 of the total booking amount. The deposit can be paid using one of the following methods:
- Postal money order: Hotel STÖRES, Str. Plan 22 I-39030 S. Cassiano (BZ)
- Credit card (Visa or MasterCard using the CLICK TO PAY option on our homepage)
- Bank transfer
Our bank account details
Cassa Rurale of Val Badia, La Villa branch:
IBAN: IT 87 X 08010 58181 00030 700 39 51 account holder: Hotel Störes
SWIFT-BIC: RZ S BIT 21 708
Unfortunately we are unable to confirm the room number, floor and position upon booking. We can only confirm your chosen room type, but will do everything possible to make sure all your requirements are met.
Arrival and departure
On the day of arrival, rooms are available to guests from 2:00 p.m. onwards. On the day of departure, guest are required to vacate their rooms by 10:00 a.m.
Cash (up to 999.00 €), cheque, debit card, Visa and MasterCard
Local tax: 1,50 €/day and person (aged 14 years and over)
Cancellation terms and conditions: Having to cancel a booking, arriving a few days late, or having to depart early is never a pleasant experience for anyone involved. In the event of the partial or complete cancellation of your booking, we reserve the right to keep your deposit as provided for by Arts. 1385 and 1386 of the Italian Civil Code. Cancellations are also subject to the following penalties for the services reserved:
- Up to 30 days in advance 0%
- Up to 15 days in advance 40%
- From 15 to 5 days in advance 70%
- Fewer than 5 days in advance 90%
We therefore recommend Hogast trip cancellation insurance .
Anything can happen before you go on holiday. Our cancellation insurance provides you with financial peace of mind. In accordance with EC regulations, late arrivals, cancellations or early departures could mean that you are charged a penalty fee. To avoid these costs, we suggest talking out holiday cancellation insurance. By doing so, the insurance firm covers these costs.